.:readss:.

2010's New Year Resolutions

Haha first time i'm actually making a list? reaching a period of time I will undergo alot of changes.. a new phase of life.. Ha cannot play around so much anymore.. the mistake in Poly year 2 already affected my Uni choice, I definitely won't like to face something similar! Really have to do well in order to truly have a freedom to my own self.. Good luck to myself and JIAYOU ~! I CAN DO IT! haha since so many people say I'm smart? =X LOL but i guess too smart for my own good already.. till the extent I knew too much, end up think too much and worry far too much.. to be able to live a happy life that i had wanted..

  • Finish up all my 20 assignments by early March so that I can go Taiwan in e mid of e month in peace!
  • Do well for my final theory-based modules.. hopefully can get at least an average of Bs and pull up the overall grade to Upper/ Lower 2nd class Honours
  • Still able to work on the same topic for my Final year projecr.. would had been so much of a headache to rethink of all e ideas
  • Find a suitable job while doing my FYP temporarily for 1 year, until i offically graduate from Uni for GOOD! Still thinking if i should consider IT line at all if i don't wish to OT at all =X Admins erm.. shall see hows e job hunting is first.. hopefully e job market is better by June 2010!
  • Save up and repay my study loan!
  • Pass my driving test by 1 time! =P
  • Save up for my own car =P hahaha
  • Schedule at least one oversea trip per year! first stop TAIWAN! xD and maybe Gentings/ Malacca after my Exams!
  • Be more firm with my decisions!
  • Finally get my own room and have a place of peace and comfort! =.=
  • Make time off for Gym every now and then when I could!
  • Oh yea and most important, be more real vocal? haha wonder where my guts went to when facing people.. and be able to speak well..

Well only can think of those for now, so will just leave it as those items =P

0 comments: